Moe Nazariha reached out and asked if he could interview me on his podcast, GSH Show. Whenever given an opportunity to help people improve their knowledge and usage of LinkedIn, I (almost) always say, YES!
Moe is more than just a podcast host, he’s also the VP of Talent at Global Skills Hub. Their mission is to help Canadian companies hire top international technical talent, manage the immigration process, and ensure successful candidate integration into the workforce.
This episode is split into 2 parts. In the first part you’ll learn:
- 06:05 – Why is the Top part of your profile important
- 7:00 – Is it better to just have your job title in your Linkedin headline?
- 8:45 – What should the “About” section include?
- 11:17 – How to describe your experience based on job descriptions and attract recruiters to contact you after seeing your LI Profile
- 15:20 – What does an expert LI profile writer ask its clients before writing a brief (so you can DIY!)
- 18:20 – Something that very few people think about when updating their profiles
- 22:15 – What are the most common mistakes people are making?
- 27:15 – What are other LinkedIn tricks people can use to their advantage?
- 30:43 – Why is posting on Linkedin important?
Want to Brand Yourself?Access my LinkedIn Headline Generator
Think about it... your LinkedIn headline is the FIRST THING people see of your LinkedIn profile AND it should compel them to read more! My LinkedIn Headline Generator is an online application that helps you create a POWERFUL, keyword-packed LinkedIn Headline! Choose your terms and in seconds you have an engaging, professional LinkedIn Headline that impresses!