I was on the radio show, Business 101 with Scott Gingold last week.
Business 101 with Scott Gingold provides current and aspiring entrepreneurs the opportunity to gain knowledge from a highly successful entrepreneur.
It was a really fun interview. Scott did his homework and asked me a LOT of GREAT questions.
We covered a slew of LinkedIn topics:
- LinkedIn for students
- Can you be too young for a LinkedIn account?
- LinkedIn profiles Vs resumes
- Who to connect with on LinkedIn?
- The importance of a large network
- How often should you update your LinkedIn profile?
- Is the free version good enough or should I upgrade to a premium LinkedIn account?
- Should you document in between, stop gap jobs on your LinkedIn profile?
- Should blue collar workers have LinkedIn profiles?
- And more!
Want to Brand Yourself?Access my LinkedIn Headline Generator
Think about it... your LinkedIn headline is the FIRST THING people see of your LinkedIn profile AND it should compel them to read more! My LinkedIn Headline Generator is an online application that helps you create a POWERFUL, keyword-packed LinkedIn Headline! Choose your terms and in seconds you have an engaging, professional LinkedIn Headline that impresses!